Sunday, November 25, 2007

Interesting moments......

Well.. it's after my exams.. so I guess it's an appropriate time to check in an update.. yes yes I know it's about time! haha.

Nothing much has been happening since finishing up my last paper for SAM, besides leaving Inti and my friends in nilai (GOODBYE INTI!!) p.s- to everyone who is considering colleges, DO NOT GO TO INTI!!!) muahaha.. reason number 1: inti's lecturers suck. seriously. 2. environment in nilai is seriously dead boring. 3. students there have a cincai tidak apa/ lazy attitude.. which means no mood to study. 4. call me and i'll blabber more. haha

no la it's not that bad really.. just didnt like my year there much.. I do admit I had moments where i cherished the peaceful environment and being able to share the good news with a couple of friends and made some great friendships.. but academic wise.. it sucks. haha (sorry for being evil!)

anyway.... oh i have a story to tell while i was doing my exams.. it goes something like this...

Time: 1.30am, night before economics finals
Place: Japheth's room

'it was a dark and gloomy night.. Japheth puts his books away and yawns 'oh well, it's just economics', he mentions. suddently he hears a faint cry.. like the sound of a baby's wail. "It's probably the neighbours", he thinks to himself and yawns again. The sound of the cry was getting annoying, it has been there for the past one hour or so.. Surely a baby cant be crying that long without the parents attending to it? oh well.. must be a cat then.. stupid cats!

He packs up his books and gets ready for bed, brushes his teeth and takes a dump. Wait. 'Is it just me or is the crying exceptially louder in the toilet?', he ponders. He tries to listen for the direction of the sound.. It seems to be coming from every direction... downstairs? my sisters room? outside the hall? behind my house?' thoughts start coming in his mind.. "maybe it's some robbers decoy to get me out of my house and attack me!!" but no.. he must be strong! It's scary enough living by himself in a big house all alone in Nilai..

He opens up the connecting door of the toilet to his sisters room, yes the sound was really loud! but how? could a cat have entered into the house and wandered upstairs? eesh.. it's so late at night! and he has exam the next day!!

He turns on the light and listenes for the sound. It appears to be coming out of the bottom bunk of his sisters double decker bed.. He takes a peek.. a big black cat stares at him with evil eyes.. grrrrr... He jumps back.. whoa.. wat d? he peeks again, there were at least 3 kittens crying by their mum...

Flashback. Japheth recalls the day when he began to hate cats, It was a bright and sunny day. Their family had gone visiting another house which had a cat as a pet.. being small and playful at that time, japheth decides to play with cat, poking and disturbing the cat when all of a sudden it happens, *slash!!* and the cat reaches out its paw and slashes japheth in the eye.. since then, japheth detest cats and would chase after them with every weapon possible, slippers, glass, football, bricks, stones.. etc.

Back to story. Japheth is stunned. He does not know what to do.. slowly.. he reaches for his phone and dials his dad's number. (bear in mind it's about 1.45 in the morning). "Dad Dad! there's a cat in debbie's room!! what should I do what should I do?? help!!" he screams. "Wait, speak to your mum" his dad replies sleepily. "Mum Mum!! there's a humungous black cat in debbie's room!! what should I do what should I do?" he screams again. After scolding him and giving him a long lecture about keeping the doors and windows close, and rebuking every evil spirit from the black cat, his mum says, "Just get rid of it and sleep la, aiyo".

It's all up to him for now.. He opens the lights in the house and gets some milk and water.. "Maybe I can coax them out the door", he thinks. He opens the main door and heads upstairs.. The mother cat still growls at him.. drat. time for plan B. He heads downstairs again to find some food. "Do cats eat breakfast biscuits?" he wonders.. "Oh well, no harm trying".. While heading towards the room, he sees the black cat peering out the door.

*swish* the cat bolts past the door and heads into... MY ROOM!!! "AHHH GET AWAY GET AWAY!!" he squeels. The cat flashes out the room and runs down the stairs, heads towards the main door and dissapears into the darkness abandoning her kittens.. oh well.. at least the big cat's gone.. now for the kittens. He calls his friend, (almost 2am in the morning), "hey, there's a bunch of kittens in my house, how do I get rid of em?", "Well, here's what you should do, get a cloth and a clock, put the cloth on top of the clock and put the kittens on em..". "WHAT?, how would that help?". "The ticking of the clock would feel like the heartbeat of the mother". "Ok".

the things I have to go through at 2 in the morning before a final exam.

Anyway.. fast forward the story.. the kittens were put outside his house and stayed there the whole day without moving much.. flies were coming.. He had to do something.. So he wraps them up and goes to his neighbour down the street.. "Hi Auntie, do you want some kittens? they came into my house last night". "EWW GROSS!! throw them away! wrap them in a plastic bag, tie it tight tight and drive far far away and throw those pests!! EWW GROSS!!"

So much for having kind hearted neighours.. So yes I did just that.. cruel as I must.. haha!!

So that's pretty much what's been happening.. till my next update.. ciouz!!

No comments: