Sunday, April 27, 2008

Updated.. again...

Things that have been happening the past week or so...

1. Played in a band performance for Monash Street Carnival (yeah "Unmasked!"), it was a pretty good experiance but took up alot alot of time for practice, jamming sessions etc etc.. Thank God it's actually over.. for now at least.. and I managed to put my electric guitar and effects peddle for some good use.. I'll probably let it rot for a while again..

2. Been serving more in Monash CF, worship led, preperations for Monash CF Camp 2008 are underway! And yes I've somehow been chosen as asst camp commandant and I've only been around for.. 2 months+? Thank God so far everything's been pretty fast and smooth.. Just so u guys know, It'll be on the 28-30th June, at STM Seremban, camp theme= Renovation of the Heart-Psalm 139:23-24, It's gonna be a real fun and the forms should be out soon, recently finished up camp promo video.. Feel free to contact me about more details

3. Studies wise.. only one word.. LAGGING!.. I really really need to catch up on my studies to ensure I don't end up retaking any subjects.. bad testimony u know.. which means no more band practices, idle talk on msn'ing, less tv and facebook etc etc which includes blogging haha.. might cut down on other stuff as well.. ministries and so forth.. I'm must learn to say "NO" to certain work that people offer me.. So whoever reads this post, pls pls don't ask me to handle or lead things cuz.. EXAM'S IN A MONTHS+!!! sigh...


And... I've got an assignment to finish...
take care u all!

Japh

No comments: