Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hopefully around 25ish ;)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Sleep sounds pretty good at the moment ;) besides that I guess it would be jamming on the guitar or drums! or currently some extreme sports ;)

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
What kind of close friend would do that? I guess it'll depend on the situation but it won't be anything too drastic la, life moves on....

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?
Doesn't really matter, for some reason I think I eat a lot and not get fat, well not yet at least... ;)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That this tag thing would end? lol. I guess it'll be for the whole world to be saved! and a drop in oil prices might be helpful ;)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes. It'll be hard, but yes.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Dignity? Reputation? Sanity? Oh and my loved ones of course ;)

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Finish this darn tag. lol. I guess it'll be to start studying... start ;)

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sigh.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1. His name is Wilson (is that good? ;))
2. He's open and transparent, nice guy to hang out with and share thoughts
3. Teachable and has a wacky sense of humour ;)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
God-Fearing, Peace-Loving, Loves God more than anything else in this world, even me.

12. What is your ambition?
To know God and make Him known more and more! To be an influence in my generation and make an impact in this world.

13. Is anyone really perfect?
Yes. My heavenly father, Jesus Christ is ;)

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
Happy. Of course.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The lazy bit part? Haha ;) More humility would be good too!

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
God, first of all. Next up would be my dad and sister, my pastor, and accountability partner

17. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married. One kid so far. House. Working

18. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Sounds a bit wrong eh ;) I guess I like it when I can relate to people, make friends, play music and sports?

19. How many personalities do you have?
A little out-going, tends to take on responsibility and leadership roles, sanguine?, a bit emo sometimes but trying not to be, loves adventures, lame most of the time, passionate about God, and would go all out doing the things I like ;)

20. What kind of personalities would you like to have?
More integrity, walk the talk more often, more focus, more discipline to study, Self-less and love people more, more wisdom in making decisions and will power to do it ;)

I tag:
1. Sarah (my sis)
2. Sarah Tan
3. Mark Teen
4. Jacqueline
5. Daniel Ong
6. Jo Khoo
7. Li Wen
8. David Yeap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no! haha..