Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Prayer is more important...

M2G - God, it's me, and I'm tired, weary, worn out, please help me. I can't do this on my own. I can't seem to rise above the overwhealming odds that seem to flood my soul. I'm overwhealmed by my weaknessess and failures, instabilities and emotions. I admit I'm helpless, lost, confused and defeated if You don't pull me out of this valley. Lord, I surrender....

G2M - My Son, lift your eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes your help? Your help comes from me, maker o heaven, creator of the earth

M2G - Oh how I need You Lord, You are my only hope, You are my only strength. So I will wait for You, to come and rescue me, come and give me life..

G2M - I will rescue and lift you up, my son. You are dear to me, you are the apple of my eye, you are precious to me.. hang in there buddy....

No comments: