Saturday, October 03, 2009

When is it ever enough?

When will I ever be able to match up to your expectations? or my own...
When is doing what I do enough to please you? or myself...
When am I ever gonna feel useful, satisfied, complete?

Am I just doing things just because there's a need? Or just because I love Jesus...
Do I long to feed the poor just because they're dying of starvation? Or just because I love Jesus...
Am I being a good friend to a lonely person just because they need friends? Or just because I love Jesus...

What am my motives?
What are my priorities?

All my doings.. and goings... activities... programs... needs to be aligned according to my heart for Jesus.. not a to-do list to feel useful, satisfied, complete..

Your grace is sufficient for me, in my weakness, You remain strong.

Help me pull through this. I know You can ;)

Heart in surrender...
Japh

No comments: