Monday, August 02, 2010

Countdown

Again it feels dawning that my time in Monash University is almost up. Even though I know very well I've got to push on for another 13 weeks or so till it's all over *hopefully *fingers crossed

In moments like this i find it quite amazing that I still find some 'time' per se to still sit down, ponder and blog. I don't know how to express this feeling, it's the 'i-can't-wait-for-all-of-this-to-be-over' feeling combined with the 'aww-man-i-have-to-do-so-many-things' kind of feeling.

I do know what I miss. My room. it's messyness and the awesome internet connection that i now have in my room (must be my dad's strategy of encouraging me to stay at home haha!). I really treasure moments of quietness and alone'ness and nothing-to-do'ness. it's so rare. it almost feels weird when it happens. as if something is wrong when there's nothing to do.

owl city is nice to listen in times like this. so happy and cheerful.

i sound as if i've got nothing to do now. how i wish that was true :)

well. back to running around and getting things done ;)


No comments: