Sunday, September 26, 2010

The dance~ by Japheth

V1
She was dancing
dancing with You
she was twirling
twirling with You

Chorus
You were leading
You were guiding
You were loving
You were smiling

and You said
Everything's gonna be ok
Everything's gonna be ok

V2
I was wondering
Not expecting anything
But You saw into our being
You meant this to be

V3
Things began to happen
You began to blow my mind
When You took her hands and held it
and place them into mine

Bg
How could I thank You
For giving her to me
I am so grateful
She's as lovely as You've meant her to be

Chorus2
I will lead her
I will guide her
I will love her
I will smile at her

and I'll say
Everything's gonna be ok
Everything's gonna be ok

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aha! did you write this? ;-)

and yes, post 2 coming soooon. lol.

japheth said...

yeah wrote this at 3 in the morning :p

rach said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

~StH3R~ said...

wohoo sweet! :D

MarcusDS said...

Jiwang jiwang..XD