Saturday, January 15, 2011

quick update

Things are doing good, I have adjusted much better these past few days, initially it was a bit hard to blend it BUT, I am doing much better now, my malay has improved and I am helping out much more at the base, I helped cook lunch yesterday afternoon, besides this i have been helping out cleaning the base and dts house, washing dishes and would be soon gonna learn how to drive their manual van. I do feel more at home now then I was a couple of days ago. Praise God. The accomodation at the kinder would be a little different than the base, as the furnitures and fans has yet to be moved in and i don't think there will be internet but i do have my own broadband connection, so i should still be connectable:) training so far has been about ywam and dts staffing, and seeking God for guidance and training for leadership etc. My prayer request would be for continued strength and guidance, and for continued ability to speak malay more fluently :)

No comments: