Monday, February 27, 2012

Words of encouragement

1. God is with me. I am not alone. We're in this fight together

2. Start the day off focusing on Jesus, asking Him to lead the day, and by being thankful

3. The greatest leaders are the best followers of the Holy Spirit

4. I will see the fruits of my labour

5. Rest in Him, release my burdens about Him and take His yoke, which is light and easy

6. Do not strive

7. Love God, Love people. Do this, and I shall LIVE.

More to come once I remember them! Thank You Jesus for these words. Thank You Lord for sending Your awesome people to share them with me at the right moments. I am so grateful to You. Thank You for caring, and for not letting me go. I love You Jesus

3 comments:

ida said...

Heyy, I was just going through the blogs here, 'cause I was bored, and then I found this.. and I just wanted to say that this text right here gave me answers for the questions that i've been thinking and praying God to response for a long time now.
Kind of cool eh?
But anyway thank you for posting these words and be blessed :)

Jessy said...

Guess I needed read this. Much thanks for sharing such lovely lines.

May God bless you

Jessy said...

Guess I needed read this. Much thanks for sharing such lovely lines.

May God bless you