Friday, May 04, 2007

messed up no more....

a song written by the trios... wei chin, mcd, japh...

woke up in the morning
put on my face
the one that's gonna get me through another day
I thought i had it all
had it all complete
but then I found there was this emptyness in me

PC- How could I be so blind not to see
The saviour who loved me so
and died for me...

C- Because of you
you died for me and you set me free
Because of you
my life is redeemed and i'm messed up no more

Looking out my window
gazing at the stars
could there be something more to this life?
I looked for answers
I always asked why
and then I found something I can't deny

B- I can believe the way you gave it all for me
Though I may stumble and fall
you pick me up

3 comments:

Elle T. said...

like the words..
got a tune yett??

chinny said...

hey japh! haha...tats our song! haha..i mean..d song we composed together with mcd...hahaha...

japheth said...

i wrote up there gua.. written by the trios, u, me, mcd.. haha! when we gonna write more songs ah? hehe!!