Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thinking of you......

A song i wrote and composed in 2004 while overlooking the swimming pool!, sang in my youth concert...

I'm thinking of you
I'm loving every moment of it
When I look at the sky so blue
And feel that you love me so much

Looking at the stars
or even at the open seas
I feel that you are there
You're so totally awesome X2

PC- My saviour and my friend
come mold my heart within me
to live a life wholly for you

C- My Jesus you are everything to me
You loved me so much you gave it all for me
I love you from the bottom of my heart
I just wanna live for you X2

4 comments:

Sarah/Suan Mei said...

if anyone doesnt know it, he wrote this for a girl originally. Heheh.

japheth said...

SHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it really was for a girl... some girl... *winks* Lolz!!

Anonymous said...

Aiks!! He wrote it for a girl? Ouchh.. That's so sweettt.... !! :p Love the lyrics anyways. Hehe..