Saturday, September 01, 2007

Jesus You are.........

So many things to be done.. so little time... random thoughts.. Song written by Japheth ;)

God, help me realise that Life on earth is more than this...
I try and try, yet changes never come
Could I suffer any more, won't you help me please
not my will, but yours be done.....

Sitting alone in this corner
I reflect what you've done for me
give me the self-control, the will power
to live a life that I was meant to be

What must I do to break free?
To honour You, for You are worthy...
Give me the strength, to worship thee
More of You, less of me...

Cuz Jesus You are
More than the air I breath, the song I sing
Jesus You are
My only hope, My everything

Victory is found in You my King
As I seek You I shall find You
For You promised freedom, not just a fling
If I would obey and honour You in all I do

No comments: