Sunday, September 02, 2007

NYC!!

Well.. I'm writing this before I fly to NYC (New York City for those who don't know) on Thursday and be gone for a week +. Firstly, I think I'm gonna dread the flight.. I mean who wants to fly for over 20 hours?? But I HOPE to finish the New Testament in the plane ;) Of course with all the distractions of movies and all.. hmm...

I think I havent told most of you why I'll be going there.. Firstly, NO it's not a holiday, neither am I thinking of studying there, not visiting relatives or anything.. It's actually a Prayer Initiative @ the United Nations by a joint effort of the International Prayer Council and World Vision. In other words, a prayer meeting at the UN headquarters for a few days including a prayer @ ground zero on Sept 11 and a prayer cruise. So I'll actually be not so free...

So anyways.. would appreaciate prayers, cuz I'm actually suppose to go pray on stage and represent youth's in prayer or something I'm not sure.. aiks aiks.. Until I come back with pictures and hopefully lots of lil gifts.. ciouz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Sounds like a whole lot of fun! Eessh I want to go also....