Monday, January 14, 2008

New years resolution (well.. sort of..)

So at this time of the year it's always fun to come up with a new years resolution although I pretty much have the same resolution every year but oh well...

1. Learn chinese (So far tuition has been ok but failing my ting xie exams hasnt been helping! I've learnt how to pronounce and write my name in chinese though! I rock!)
2. Brush up on my guitaring skills (yes yes my e.guitar has been sitting around rotting and gathering dust! not to mention my under-used effects peddle)
3. Work out (gym's and all havent been my thing but I think I should start before I'm old and wrinkly *tsk tsk)]
4. Serve in Monash CF
5. Eat more veggie's and fruits! lol!
6. Read up the whole bible in a year
7. Catch up on my devotions regularly
8. Clean up my room (here we go again!)
9. Reach out to at least 10 people this year (last year I hit about 6'ish)
10. Remain focused througout the year, shining for God's glory, living life the way God wants me to live!

SO that about summurizes what I would want to accomplish this year, not to mention other personal goals such as waking up before 8am regularly and going for jogs and so on and so forth.. or really extreme dreams such as starting a band or being a professional musician/sporting fella.. I think I would love to write songs if I find the time, and maybe compile an album of my own.. well.. dreams will be dreams unless you wake up and do it ;)

cheers

1 comment:

Mr. Ong said...

you???.....band????...pppffttt...AHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
.........
............
........
....
..

I wanna join!!!...XD

ohhh ya...2 things...don't get better than me in chinese...and ya..go work out...lets see how 'tough' you'll get...ahahaha

Which gym you go to wor??