Thursday, January 03, 2008

SO...........

yes......... it's time......... to............ update.......... Zzzzzz.......

1. I've received a conditional offer from Monash Sunway to do business and commerce.
2. That was the same day I got my SAM results.
3. Praise GOd for a TER of 82.3!
4. I've officially said bye bye to Inti Nilai!
5. Anybody wants SAM books? look me up!
6. It's still back to work at Madeleine Kindergarten
7. School's started and the working hours have extended to 8am till like 6pm?
8. During those hours at work there's hardly time to go toilet or drink! aiks!
9. Main reason for that is cuz there's 500 kids running ard and their parents to handle!
10. Besides that.... Mandarin classes has been hard.
11. I failed my ting xie (spelling exam).
12. I got 2 correct out of 15 questions!
13. Only the character 'chinese' and 'ni hao ma' i got correct!
14. I had a 50 character chinese essay to do about myself.
15. Not to mention another ting xie exam on next monday
16. I'm suppose to register officially for monash tomorrow (wish me all the best!)
17. It's late and I think I should sleep.
18. Sorry for updating in this format
19. I'm running out of ideas
20. And lazy to type out a proper update.
21. And
22. Well
23. You
24. Get
25. The
26. Idea.
27. Isnt
28. This
29. Irritating?
30. Haha.

take care peeps.

1 comment:

Mr. Ong said...

hey dude....congrats on your 82.someting TER thingy!!!..lol..is that good???ohh yea...why aren't you like going overseas or something???seriously a good experience man...come to UK!!!XD...