Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~ I Trust In You ~ From movie, The sword

Lord when You came into my heart
You gave my life a brand new start
And promised You'd never ever leave

You've kept all the promises You've made
You gave me Your word to light my way
Your Spirit is with me every day

And though the circumstances of this world
would try to get my eyes off you
I'll stand my ground
'cause I know I've found in You, the victory

I'll trust You Jesus
Put my whole life in Your hands
I'll trust You Jesus
On Your Word I'm gonna stand

For every situation that has tried to make me doubt
You've anointed me, given faith to me, so my Lord

I'll trust in You
My Lord I'll trust in You

Jesus, You have called us all to follow after You
And even when it seems there's no way out
I know You'll see us through

No comments: