Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~ Inspired ~

I have to say this, I'm inspired by the young people in FGA Cheras, the YPF, eunice and her bro, lester wong in executing the Mercy Project (video at the side of blog, please take some time to let it load and view it :p)

It brings back memories of when I did YWAM (Youth with a Mission) in 06 after SPM, the things I did do during my lecture phase in Brisbane and outreach in India (creative prayer, feeding children etc.)

I never really did put in the effort and time to report about my experience in ywam and create a video and all, but I guess by seeing this video you can roughly have the feel of what I went through a few years back, and will be going through once I finish uni (it'll be back to missions for a year (at least)).

On a personal note, this video really encouraged me, and I'm once again affirmed by God that missions is where He wants me to be in (although I have dreams on forming a band, being involved in different ministries and all), The call on my life is to live for God, and for others.

So help me God :D

P.S - do check out this blog too, KLites and PJians - http://klpjlypg.blogspot.com

Let's get involved in prayer for our nation together, shall we? ;)

Japh

1 comment:

MarcusDS said...

ME2!!itz on my blog too!!haha