Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Prayer for today

Dear God,

I admit, I've failed You in many many areas. I'm so sorry, please forgive me

I say that I've learnt many things from You, yet my actions don't seem to show it

I'm sorry for being a hypocrate

I'm sorry for being unreliable, undependable, not trustworthy and full of myself

Please help me change and make my actions right. You're the only one who can do that. Teach me, lead me, guide me. Please?

Reveal Your heart to me, God. Transform me. Renew me. I want to be a new person. I want the world to know that I'm a new person. I want to be who You want me to be.

I do not want my past to dictate how my future is going to be. I do not want to be affected by what others think of me. I just need You and Your acceptance.

Help me get up and live the life You want me to live. By Your strength. Your plans for me are good, to give me a future and a hope.

You have all things in Your control Lord. Including my life and my actions. I place my hope and trust in You.

I pray for grandma, would You heal her Lord. I know nothing is impossible for You.

Thanks Dad

Japh

No comments: