Monday, June 29, 2009

It's finally over!

Yes! those dreadful exams.. are over!! for only 2 weeks but hey! :D....

And yes, back online to update the ol' bloggie.

Praise God for helping me throughout this sem! It's been *wow* quite a journey for me.. personally, but hey you get the picture (come find me if u wanna talk :p)

I've been pretty much ok, need to catch up on some sleep, and some serious cleaning of my room! again!.....

Dear God,

Thanks for helping me in my exams, truly it was your grace and strength that pulled me through, I will trust in You, always ;)

Thanks for an awesome semester, for lots of new friends, for the amount of encouragement and support and for being there, just when I needed it most, and the times I felt I didn't need anything else, too ;)

Thanks for keeping me alive and safe, an awesome family, friends, food, shelter and life

I pray that you will help all who are in need, and show yourself real to many more of your children

Thanks Dad!

Japh

No comments: