Friday, July 03, 2009

Prayer for today

Hi God!

It's me checking in with You today, just amazed at You, the mysteries and wonders that only You are capable of doing.

Lord, You are good. Your mercies endure forever. Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever is Yours. Creation shouts out Your praise.

Thanks Lord for granting rest and peace to those who honour You. I pray that Your peace would reign in my heart and in the hearts of many. Prince of peace, Lord of lords, King of kings

May the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight. Let my mouth sing forth Your praises, now and forever. Help me encourage others today, build others up. May people see You through me.

Thanks Dad, for being who You are and being awesome!

Yours is the Kingdom And the power And the glory forever is Yours Heaven and earth bow down In the wonder of Your Name Heaven is open Death is broken And the glory forever is Yours Nothing can overcome The power of Your Name  King above kings All the universe will sing Everlasting God You are wonderful You are wonderful  And the shout of the earth Will be Your praise God forever And the light unto all Will be Your wonderful Name For the glory Lord is Yours God forever All the glory Lord is Yours

No comments: