Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rebirth of journalling....

M2G - HI God! it's me checking in with You today, waiting for you, to hear Your voice...

G2M - My son, i'm always speaking to you, are you listening in today?

M2G - Hey dad i'm sorry for neglecting my times with You, for busying myself by doing soo many things out of my own strength and for neglecting what really matters..

G2M - My son, find rest in Me, find peace in Me, let your burdens down, and find your source of strength and hope in Me

M2G - Dear God, I commit myself into your hands, everything that happens today, may You work in me, help me to encourage someone and build somebody up today

G2M - ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find. you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart, be still and know that I am God

M2G - Thanks dad! I love you~

G2M - I love you too, son~

No comments: