Friday, August 24, 2007

Holiday or Work??

Well.. SO far the holiday hasnt been much of a holiday at all.. have been up and running.. so many events happening.. I'm just glad it's all over.. phew! wait.. college's starting again.. oh man!

Let's see, first there was the church camp, 4 days 3 nights, was involved in the worship team, drums and bass.. for those who have been to my church before you would know that the worship session normally goes for two hours :0! (imagine carrying a bass guitar for two hours!!)
Also there was childrens intercession and I was helping my parents handle some sessions, lead worship, play guitar.. these kids are awesome! really smart and sharp @ catching the fire and praying for people! power-packed indeed!

Then there was the national childrens in prayer conference 2007 for two days, in which my parents were the speakers for the workshops, and me and my sisters are involved too, leading worship, doing skits, action songs, speaking, story telling? aiks! There were about 800 kids there and we were leading the 4-6 year olds (the hardest bunch!!) which totalled to about 150+ kids running around *faints! Thank God it went smoothly and the kids were touched (I hope ;)

Then there was the media production team from South Africa, from a organisation called media village, associated with YWAM (go YWAM!!) who was in Malaysia to film children in prayer around Malaysia, ended up following them down to Johor, Labis to film an orphanage kids (pretty cool stuff they have 24/7 prayers!, and the kids can speak like 4/5 languages!, imagine chinese kids praying in tamil! awesome!)
SO anyway I ended up being the BOOM SWINGER! (a.k.a mike holder boy), basically holding up the really cool rifle mikes on a stick to catch sounds (you know, movie making stuff) and it was tiring i tell u!
We also filmed in a group called the Wall Joint in KLCC, where a bunch youths did the 30 second kneel down @ the park (pretty cool stuff!)

Besides these events, the preperation, travelling esspecially to Johor, PD, Nilai, PJ.. I didnt even get to celebrate my birthday (sorry to those people to tried to call but couldnt get through!!)
(sorry chris!!) haha I just found out that a really cool friend studying in Australia spent like 5 AUD trying to reach my voice mail! sowwie!

AND when finally it all ended, and I came back to PJ, guess what? My sister calls me;
Sarah: Hey bro, get changed, there's an emergancy, somebody's manifesting and is demon possesed, we gotta go and pray for them.
Japh: Me? you want me to go? (jumps flat on my bed)
Sarah: Yes you! You have the power in you, quick get up!
here we go again....

Praise God for my mum (power house/radar/demon buster), and of course the holy spirit for the victory! everything went smoothly although I admit I was shivering @ first! It was like, eye opening (whoa!) and seriously shows that the spiritual world is seriously real and we have to constantly be on guard and connected to the power source (holy spirit!)

Well.. It's almost back to college for now.. Holidays has been well spent, another semester awaits.. It's crazy to know that in about two weeks time I'll be heading for New York, the UN headquarters and ground zero to pray with some people for a week! Super excited! except for the long flight.. blek!

And btw, next week on the 31st is gonna be the ex-djcf'ers reunion @ japh's house! 12 noon guys! hope to see u guys there! ciouz!

No comments: