Saturday, August 18, 2007

Memories....

Birthdays always bring memories..

for mine.. let's say so far each year has been different.. at exactly this time last year.. I was in an aeroplane, flying from Australia to Singapore back to KL on Singapore airlines.. back from YWAM and a journey of a lifetime at missions in India and Bible school in Brisbane..

The year before.. was @ SMKDJ, after stepping down as V.prez of djcf, after a whole year of fun and experiance being in dj school and cf, friends and all for all these years..

This year, is different.. there's no celebration yet.. nope nothing so far.. I'm back in PJ helping my mum and dad prepare for church camp and some children in prayer conference which my parents are handling.. there's nothing much to celebrate too, awaiting results for my semester in college, the only gift i got so far is from my younger sister debbie (Love you heaps!).. my future is still quite unclear at the moment.. time is passing so fast.. i've got some calls from some friends.. maybe 3?

it's 2.15am...

It's funny how some people don't treasure the little things in life.. forwarded emails saying that 'oh i'll be there for you', 'some people will walk in and out of your life but i will always be there', kinda thing? the next thing you know, they're gone off somewhere and lost contact...

I appologize if I've failed to be a friend to all of you guys.. many times I forget birthdays esspecially (oops!) I do try and I will try harder from now on to really appreaciate all of you out there!

hmm.. reflect reflect..

Watch for my next post which should be out soon.. the long awaited missions stories from me will be out real soon! (so sorry for delaying a year!) I've finally learned to post pictures lol! how do i post clips btw? hehe!

to be continued, Japh's YWAM journey..................

1 comment:

Mr. Ong said...

OHHhhhHHHhhhhHHHhhh......dude.....soooooo sorry....haha...your bday is like? tommorrow??or i know...its today right???then i guess im on time?? XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

now when u gonna bless me with a present??Hehe...ehh....next time we go makan i cheng la....bday present..(u pick an expensive place i'll kill you)

GOD BLESS!!