Monday, September 08, 2008

F.O.C.U.S!!

F- Finish what you need to do!
O- Other things can wait for later!
C- Concentrate on the important things!
U- Utilize every time you have and Use it wisely!
S- Succeed rather than just Survive!

Yes I need more of that! Lord Help Me!

Recently in need of a whole lot of that, although trying to cut down things have been hard, saying 'no' to new things has been even harder!! ish. FOCUS JAPH!!!I guess I'm learning that not every event in life has to be attended. I mean, what's there to miss anyway. And when other things are starting to take priority over your personal time with God, that's dangerous. Nothing, and I mean nothing is more important that spending time with God, not even spending time with friends. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

I've also been learning to really love others the way God wants me too. I mean, though I may have the faith to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing really.. The world has enough racist people, haters, rebels, proud and egoistic people, this world needs people who loves beyond themselves.. teach me Lord to love the way You would..

I always say how life could be better if only this and if only that, but really how about make the best of it in every circumstance? it's a choice to live in whatever state you may be in, and we can choose to either be happy or sad about the choices we have made/ will make. Life moves on. Do your best in whatever you and do and leave the rest to God. It's His life your living for anyway..

Well I could go around ranting but I could have more better things to do haha like getting started on yet another assignment :) and for some reason people have been telling me to enjoy doing it? that's hard! haha.

Japheth

No comments: