Monday, September 22, 2008

I will in trust in You, Jesus...

You give and take away
My heart will chose to say
Blessed be Your name...

You open doors and close some
I may not fully understand why
But I chose to trust in You
Cuz You know what's best

"Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;

Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls-

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer's feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills."

Taken from Habakkuk 3:17-19

He alone is my Rock and my Salvation
He is my Sheild
I will not be shaken

My deliverer, My comforter in times of trouble
My portion, My everything
My God is mighty to save....

No comments: