Friday, June 13, 2008

My busy upcoming holidays (workdays more like it)

Yes exams are finally coming to an end.. (well I still have one more paper to go but... weee!!)
Thank YOU GOD for helping me through my papers! (thus far :p)!
Seriously it's been a crazy 2 weeks or so of being stuck in the library TRYING to study (which I somehow managed to do -most of the time :P!)
My first paper was management and I panicked when I entered the hall (finger shaking etc..) but heck I finished it! :O! Second paper was better thanks to all the past year papers and answers! haha.. Third paper done today and for some reason I had TOO much time.. so.. ended up doodling.. hehe.. next up is on tuesday so can blog! Thank You to everybody who has been helping me throughout this period (even asking me to study helps! or bugging me about exams! :P)

All in all I've learnt a few things through this period
1. I study better in the mornings then I do at night (like 8am? hehe)
2. If I sleep less, I can accomplish more work! (like duh.. haha!)
3. An earphone can do wonders (like cutting out distractions! p.s- I'm an audio person, remembers things through sounds)

So yes that's been pretty much sums up my semester, and looking forward to my holidays (if I can call them that!) will be crazier! these are my plans for the holidays...

17th June: Final paper- accounts
18-19th: Go to Inti Nilai for CF drama competition, Stay in Nilai
20th: Get bank account
21: Probably footsal or batminton or rock climbing
22: Church
23-27: Prepare for CF camp // India trip (am doing a presentation in front of a few hundred people? :O!)
28-30th: Monash CF Camp! (STM Seremban)
1st-8th July: India!! (Children In Prayer Conference)
12-13th: CG+ in FRIM! (mountain biking, orienteering, technical tree climbing etc)
14th: Semester two starts................................

Crazy or not?

Probably the reason why I'm doing all this is cuz next semester would probably be nuts anyway, business law, marketing, macroeconomics, money and capital markets.. crazy subjects! and I guess I would be busier (I better be! I've learnt my lesson!), and I should do my homework regularly (yes yes I know...) So I guess my hectic'ness MIGHT end only in November after my finals.. in which I might be going to Australia.... Working in Jan/Feb..... going CG+ again.... paint-balling.... ... ... etc etc...

Never ends eh?

Oh and do get better Chris!! will be praying for you! May God heal you completely!

Here we go again............

Take care u all!

Japh

No comments: